openstreetmap

Alles over het Openbaar Vervoer in geheel Nederland.
Plaats reactie
wonk

openstreetmap

Bericht door wonk »

Hi,
sorry I cannot read dutch mails.
I'm mapping bus routes with openstreetmap in Netherlands near Aachen (openptmap.org). Is there someone, who does the same in netherlands? Are there anything spezial to konw mapping bus routes?
I found on some route sites (e.g. No61 in zuid-limburg) a link to google.maps. Perhaps it would be easier to set a link to openptmap.org, because a lot of work will be done there.
greetings, wonk
Skinkie

Re: openstreetmap

Bericht door Skinkie »

Some people are indeed mapping Dutch routes. Maybe it is best to ask on the Dutch OpenStreetMap mailinglist Talk-nl?

If you are interested in data; gtfs.ovapi.nl
Somoht

Bericht door Somoht »

wonk schreef:Hi,
I'm mapping bus routes with openstreetmap in Netherlands near Aachen (openptmap.org). Is there someone, who does the same in netherlands? Are there anything spezial to konw mapping bus routes?
I found on some route sites (e.g. No61 in zuid-limburg) a link to google.maps. Perhaps it would be easier to set a link to openptmap.org, because a lot of work will be done there.
greetings, wonk
Mapping busroutes is a bit of a wasted time. In the Netherlands already all the timetables are more or less opendata. Transit agencies such Arriva,Connexxion and GVB include the exact route between stops.
Mapping the walk routes to busstops and busplatforms however is very useful for opentripplanner.eu
wonk

Bericht door wonk »

Somoht schreef:
greetings, wonk
Mapping busroutes is a bit of a wasted time. In the Netherlands already all the timetables are more or less opendata. Transit agencies such Arriva,Connexxion and GVB include the exact route between stops.
Mapping the walk routes to busstops and busplatforms however is very useful for opentripplanner.eu
Do you know, if there are bus routes from Veolia in Zuid-limburg too?
Somoht

Bericht door Somoht »

wonk schreef:
Somoht schreef:
greetings, wonk
Yes. But unfortunately Veolia has forgot to output the distance of points between stops, so there is no order. So the map becomes a huge mess.
http://gtfs.ovapi.nl/veolia/
wonk

Bericht door wonk »

Somoht schreef:
wonk schreef:
Somoht schreef:
greetings, wonk
Yes. But unfortunately Veolia has forgot to output the distance of points between stops, so there is no order. So the map becomes a huge mess.
http://gtfs.ovapi.nl/veolia/
That is the problem. This map is not very useful. I will map on openstreetmap.
Plaats reactie